Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just doing a bit of research on these boards. What I can gather so far is that they are bombproof, beautifully crafted, owned by a husband and wife team and free ride-pow orientated.

I'm looking at the Zephyr or Odin. I've read a few reviews but wanted to hear from crew that are riding them. Honestly haven't heard anything negative about them apart from their stiffness and weight.

Has anyone used these in Japan?

·
Registered
12,623 Posts
Stiffness is the only real issue I had with the stuff I rode. If you wanted to run over an Elk and not feel it these are the boards for that. The weight is kind of subjective, I never felt they were overly heavy and I've ridden some of their bigger sized stuff.

I know the last one I was riding for a review I ran into some serious rocks and it came out with next to no signs of having impacted anything.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Stiffness is the only real issue I had with the stuff I rode. If you wanted to run over an Elk and not feel it these are the boards for that. The weight is kind of subjective, I never felt they were overly heavy and I've ridden some of their bigger sized stuff.

I know the last one I was riding for a review I ran into some serious rocks and it came out with next to no signs of having impacted anything.
I read your Odin split review. 169 is a lot of board

·
The Swiss Miss
7,620 Posts
That was actually Gary that rode that one. I've ridden the Zephyr.
I'd be interested in an review too. Haven't found one on angrysnowborder...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts