Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
looking to pick up something like a tube or something for my neck/face that wont fog up my goggles and will keep me warm suggestions

·
Registered
248 Posts
Get a Homeschool jacket with the Darth Wind Hater Hood and bam problem solved no mask needed and the googs wont fog up.... tahduh!!!

·
Registered
170 Posts

·
Registered
3,557 Posts
you can never fail with the Beardo's

J/K...

I do like the buff and this color

·
Registered
3,557 Posts
My biggest issue is the whole getting wet part... seems the only way to go is something with an air hole or wool.
ya that's annoying, but as long as it keeps the wind off me I don't find it's that big of a deal. Not sure its worth $25-$50 or just bringing extra bandanas which I usually have anyway in my gear tote in the car.

·
Not quite reformed yet
8,460 Posts
I've tried several of these things from 3 different varieties of the Serius, bandana, balaclava, face wrap etc. I also have a Coal neck gaiter.

My problem has never been with the fogging of the goggles. I can even tuck most of these up under my Oakley Airbrakes to keep them in place if necessary and I'm still fog free!

My problem is that after a while the pressure they all put on the bridge of my nose becomes absolutely MADDENING!!! It becomes somewhat uncomfortably painful and annoying! So no matter which version of any of these I've worn, I eventually have to pull it down off my nose and My nose winds up freaking cold! :dunno: I hate that!

Anybody else have that problem?

·
Premium Member
2,476 Posts
Ive also tried some different ones and just keep going back to the basic turtle neck style neck warmer. Got a HH merino one I love.
Just ordered a Celtek spandex neck gaiter wanting something super thin. I had to fight to get it over my head, and it squished my nose down to the bone. Least the wife like it and it fits her good.

Might check out those Buff ones if I find a good deal.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts