Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I got the never summer sl last year, love the board lots and all but after my visit to Utah i became a park rat lol.. so i was thinking about adding a board to my quiver that will help me get into jibs better then the sl.. also love the jumps need to learn a front next year so i'd like any opinions.. they'd be gladly welcome thanks

·
Registered
451 Posts
it may not be fore everyone, but i'm a fan of /Bataleon/Lobster/TBT

i have an SL too for something i can push harder all mountain... keep that board!

maybe see if you can get on one of these for a few runs, they are the softer more jib friendly ones in the lineup, and most will hold down some big jumps too - with the exception of disaster/jib, which are primarily jib focused:

airobic, disaster, gw, fun.kink, lobster park, lobster jib...

·
Premium Member
300 Posts
Forum Young Blood DoubleDog...did a review on it. Awesome park board.

·
Registered
9,301 Posts
What I'd ride: Salomon Villain, K2 Happy Hour, Signal Freedom Machine, Salomon Sabotage, Nitro Rook, Arbor Westmark, Bataleon Whatever, Bataleon GW, Flow Era, Flow Shifty, Flow Verve, Yes Jackpot.

·
Premium Member
300 Posts
Explain? It's my go-to board for most conditions on the mountain. Stable yet playful. Have other profiles but they don't get a lot of snow time.
Don't bother asking or explaining your other profiles...if you can't ride one board for all conditions, then you're a total dumbass...apparently, according to others. My quiver consists of 2 boards, and +1 is one too many! LOL

·
Registered
658 Posts
Explain? It's my go-to board for most conditions on the mountain. Stable yet playful. Have other profiles but they don't get a lot of snow time.
I'm a camber kid, I grew up riding it, and that's what I enjoy riding all over the mountain. The only rocker boards I have are for when it snows, and there's fresh powder. Personally, I felt it was too washy and not responsive enough, but that's just my personal preference. I'm not a fan of hybrid rockers at all. I think you get the worst of both camber profiles with none of the benefits of either, IMO. My buddy used to be the regional team manager for Forum, however, and he loved the DD. Just not for me. Clearly it works for you, which is rad, I just thought it sucked.

The cambered 154 Destroyer was so fun though, absolutely bomb proof and just crushed through anything. I really enjoyed the pop it had as well, when I was in the park. I'd really like to find one of those to have in my quiver/collection.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
im probably gonna get the youngblood doubledog or destroyed double dog.. any main differences?

·
Registered
479 Posts
Personally I'm a big fan of Artec's Nima Jilali snowboard.

Nothing fancy, but its reliable, rides well, and takes anything I throw at it. On my second one because I liked it so much :)

·
Registered
9,301 Posts
Personally I'm a big fan of Artec's Nima Jilali snowboard.

Nothing fancy, but its reliable, rides well, and takes anything I throw at it. On my second one because I liked it so much :)
If you really like it buy em up. Artec is done. And has anyone else joticed Nima rides his very old M4 more than his Artec Pro model? Weirdo.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts