• -creative runs

Votes: 18 36.0%

• Total voters
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just seeing what everyone favors. Personally I can watch any of these for a good hour if it captures the fun side of snowboarding.

for each section you can pick as much or as little as you want

·
Registered
729 Posts
everything at my ant hill is a natural features... so I just put creative runs... because I always seem to get applause when I just do what I can with what's there... not too many kickers... butters are big on my hill too.. so just going to a natural table top and buttering on there makes you king of the lift until the next guy does it xD

·
Premium Member
2,323 Posts
I choose back country because it has the shredding,big jumps and natural features...Well at least it should.
Urban riding is neat to watch for a bit but gets boring quick.

·
Registered
649 Posts
Any kind of jibs

·
Registered
280 Posts
Backcountry mostly. I used to think backcountry was amazingly boring and I only wanted to watch park, but i really learned to appreciate it and how awesome it is.

·
Premium Member
678 Posts
I love watching the powder runs and pillow powder runs and big mountain. I get tired of watching the jibs, I mean really how many times can you watch a million different riders do a tailslide down a handrail in one million different places. Now in person I can watch people jibbing all day but not in a video.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Backcountry mostly. I used to think backcountry was amazingly boring and I only wanted to watch park, but i really learned to appreciate it and how awesome it is.
Its hard to say i was the exact same way it took a while for the whole back country thing to grow on my since i have little to no access to the "big mountain" riding experience.

·
Registered
1,539 Posts
I like watching long tree runs in deep pow. That's the best. The worst is watching rail slides in some parking lot.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts