Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
lost in the ugly trees
2,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FS Voile Mojo Splitboard

I have a Voile Mojo 166 splitboard. Its a nice board but its a little big for the kind of terrain we have around here. All the split access stuff is tight trees and I have a hard time muscling it through them. I will sell the board with all the hardware and skins or just the board only and use the hardware and skins on my next one.

·
Veteran Member
11,559 Posts
Hmm, most splitboards you buy now a days will come with the hardware and skins.

I'm not really interested in it. Have you put it up on Splitboard? Also, bkeller seems to be interested in getting a split but the cost is scaring him off. I don't know what you are asking, but perhaps this would be more in his price range.

·
lost in the ugly trees
2,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Im thinking about a Euphoria. Those only come with the tip and chinese hooks. That should fit in better with the tight trees around here, the mojo likes to go fast. It is listed on Splitboard.com too.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Thanks for the referral kill, Im probably going to hold off on getting a splitboard this season, im moving to Santa Fe next winter and will be much much closer to the kind of terrain that would warrent this kind of big purchase.

Nice looking board though. :thumbsup:

·
lost in the ugly trees
2,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well I went ahead and got myself a Euphoria. That should be a much better fit for someone who lives for tight trees like I do. This will make a great board for someone who likes bigger more open lines.
Just the board with tip and tail hooks and the chinese hooks. I would like to get $400 + shipping

1 - 5 of 5 Posts