Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi im 5'5" 100 pounds size 10 boot. yes i know im small. im looking at a NS revolver 153 would that board be too big for me?

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
There are tons to choose from. Look for yourself and then come back with some choices and then we can help. Also What is your riding style. 50% park 50% freeride or what. How stiff do you want your bindings and board.

·
Registered
9,109 Posts
any recommendations? I prefer NS boards but any will do. im also a beginner intermeidate rider
Why do you prefer NeverSummer? Someone here will probably hunt me down and slit my throat for this, but seriously they aren't the end all be all of snowboards. They're good, but not fanstastic. And I can't think of one that would be my first choice.

·
Registered
280 Posts
150+ is way too big for you if you're looking for a park board. I ride a 148 I'm 5'7 130. 148 may even be a stretch for you too though if you're doing more jibbing. How much more growing are you going to be doing?

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well im 13 so I should still be growing. I just need a spring and summer parkboard. My old board isnt good for park. I also need binding suggestions. Im looking at some rome 390 boss bindings and union forces

·
Registered
280 Posts
Well if I were you I'd get between a 144-148 which may still be a little big on you for a season or two but you can grow into it. Both 390s and forces are great bindings

·
Registered
9,109 Posts
Well im 13 so I should still be growing. I just need a spring and summer parkboard. My old board isnt good for park. I also need binding suggestions. Im looking at some rome 390 boss bindings and union forces
If this is a spring/summer board why are we getting something that retails $490?

Look at like the Signal Park Flat, Ride Kink, K2 Weapon, Flow Verve... Budget park boards. You'll outgrow it before this time next year anyway.

Put some Raiden Zeros, Flux DS30's, Flow Fives, or Flux TT30's on any of them.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts