Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,
Decided I want to buy my first board this season and I think I've narrowed my list down to a few. Was hoping to get some advice/ reviews on them, and any recommendations. I'd say I'm an intermediate rider, but I really wanna focus on building my riding skills before trying to progress to more advanced tricks etc.

So here's my list of choices at the moment:

Burton Blunt
Flow Verve
Arbor Foundation
Capita Thunderstick

Any advice/ recommendations?

thanks guys

·
Registered
586 Posts
I see you live in Australia which give me a clue about what kind of snow you will be riding. What type of riding do you enjoy? Jibbing? Jumps? Carving? Buttering? Riding fast? Playing around and doing tricks all over the mountain?

We need a bit more info to give a good recommendation :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My bad lol should have added that :)
More so carving and buttering, and just overall mountain riding. I'm not too much into bigger jumps, small ones I'll play around with and stuff

·
Registered
586 Posts
My bad lol should have added that :)
More so carving and buttering, and just overall mountain riding. I'm not too much into bigger jumps, small ones I'll play around with and stuff
For snow conditions in your area, I would recommend a cambered or rocker-camber-rocker board. Boards that come to mind are the Capita Thunderstick, Salomon Villain or Assassin, Burton Process (camber) or Process Off Axis, Rossignol Jibsaw, Yes Jackpot, The Greats, or Basic, Rome Reverb, or Nitro Team. Tons of options really.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts