Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys!

we unexpectedly saw some powder action over the weekend (Stubai Glacier, Austria) with a huge snowstorm coming in, followed by sunny days!

Who else can鈥檛 wait for the pow days to be back like me?? keep the stoke real!!! Winter is coming soon ;)

Rob 馃馃徏

Snow Sports equipment Skateboard deck Snowboarding Slope
Sky Snow Water Slope Mountain
Snow Sky Sports equipment Mountain Slope

Registered
i have booked a week (its been the 10th year) in austrian alps .... cant wait to see tirol again

Registered
Spent last weekend in S枚lden. No pow...two blue bird days and damn it felt good to be back on the snow!!

Gonna make the drive (from Germany) again this weekend.

Weather forecast looking like there might be some midweek snow and weekend sunshine.....pray for me my dudes and dudettes!!!

Registered
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Sick. How do you like the Aviator compared to what you were riding last seasons?
last season for piste and park riding I used the Burton Custom X. They鈥檙e both a very aggressive ride, although the Custom X is still a bit stiffer than the Aviator 2.0. At high speed on the groomer they both carve like a pleasure and suck up all the chatter. So no problem there, there鈥檚 no speed limit. But the Aviator 2.0 is a tiny bit better in the park compared to the Custom X! So while the Custom X is purely for charging hard down the hill (and oh boy, if that board delivers..) the Aviator 2.0 can perform a bit better in the All-Mountain spectrum because there麓s literally everything you can do with it! Just in powder, it麓s not my go to board, let麓s say!

Registered
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Spent last weekend in S枚lden. No pow...two blue bird days and damn it felt good to be back on the snow!!

Gonna make the drive (from Germany) again this weekend.

Weather forecast looking like there might be some midweek snow and weekend sunshine.....pray for me my dudes and dudettes!!!
yeah the 2 little glaciers in S枚lden are cool! I went there the first October weekend and it was sheer ice.. but now conditions are apparently great on the pistes! :D Looking forward to the juicy freeride lines in S枚lden this winter!

Registered
Bataleon Omni 162W / UNION Atlas 2021 L / ThirtyTwo Lashed 12
Good to hear that there are people those snowboarding on the powder鉁婐煆 Now me and my crew looking forward to opening of Turkish season馃馃徏

1 - 10 of 10 Posts