Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats everyone use for a lens on mad cloudy or low light days?
I got a clear for night, dark for blue bird.....was thinkin about some kinda red or soft tinted for flat light days.

Opinions?

where would i find oakley crowbar replacement lenses?

·
Registered
884 Posts
I use the Hi-yellow iridium for flat light, cloudy, snowing, nighttime. seems to work the best

·
Registered
4,094 Posts
Switched from oakley hi persimmon/hi yellow to iOx photochromic, red sensor. What a difference in the storm,grey flat light of mt bachelor.

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
I use Spy's pink contact (my avatar pic) on partially cloudy to cloudy days. I've used it on days it's puking snow and it works fine. I suppose a yellow would be better on the darker days.

·
Registered
2,298 Posts
i've been caught out with my oakley yellows on a sunny day too, they worked great..for fog (90% of the time here) they've saved my life, literally

·
Registered
23 Posts
Whats everyone use for a lens on mad cloudy or low light days?
I got a clear for night, dark for blue bird.....was thinkin about some kinda red or soft tinted for flat light days.

Opinions?

where would i find oakley crowbar replacement lenses?
If you're looking to get wild with some new snowboard goggles... checkout our El Kabong... It comes with a yellow lens for low light and a dark lens for sunny days...

VonZipper El Kabong

·
Premium Member
73 Posts
If you're looking to get wild with some new snowboard goggles... checkout our El Kabong... It comes with a yellow lens for low light and a dark lens for sunny days...

VonZipper El Kabong
While I think over $200 (in Canada) is ridiculous for a pair of goggles I have to say those are some pretty awesome looking goggles. Probably the best of all the new quick change styles coming out.

·
The Swiss Miss
7,436 Posts
Jublo?

Anyone with experience with Jublo Zebra 2>4 goggles/lenses?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts