Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been endlessly searching the net for ANY info on this subject, and had no success.

I just got some Isis bindings, and i am wondering if anybody who has the fusion style set up can help me out, as for, the stupid pin that actually holds the cable in the slot, onto the base plate, seems to like to just.... fall out?

When i got them, i had to put one back in, which was fine, so i assumed because the plate and the aluminum move separate from each other, and when not strapped up against anything, can clearly just cause an opening, and fall out, but i went to the hill, strapped my foot in, went to the lift, and it had popped back out again.

I realize on that particular side, the padding under that piece is pretty much crushed, is that really the only reason that that particular pin would be just coming loose and falling out? (i made sure all other screws were tight) I'm also wondering if that little pin is actually suppose to just be a straight bar, with no sort of locker, or anything on it to stop it from just falling out.

I'm a boarder that enjoys speed and carving, and really refuse to ride these until i know for sure all is well, and this is just a case of a simple fix, and its not something weird, like a faulty knock off pin.

Thanks.

·
Registered
9,397 Posts
Alright. I have Fuse at the shop, let me get back to you tomorrow after I get hands on to see what might be happening.

·
Registered
61 Posts
If it's a ISis Binding i would be very carefully when removing the pin !:blowup::bowdown::chewnails::blowup:

Reactions: Phedder
1 - 7 of 7 Posts