Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How shitty are these things? I am looking to get a cheap pair off of geartrade for 128. I should have gotten the nx2-gt that were on there but I didn't. I want to put them on my Ride Machete that I plan to use for dicking around the mountain with. Nothing serious. So are they so shitty its not worth it? Or are they decent cheap flows? BTW I wear a size 12 so will the XL fit me?

·
Registered
9,302 Posts
Well your attitude clearly demonstrates ignorance.

The M9 isn't a "cheap" Flow. For a bit they used that at Lagos pro model. What year SE's? And yes 12's will fit XL's.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Definitely ignorant. That's why I asked lol. I believe they are the 2012-13 bindings. I assumed they were the crappy flows simply because they are pretty cheap.

·
Registered
3,557 Posts
How shitty are these things? I am looking to get a cheap pair off of geartrade for 128. I should have gotten the nx2-gt that were on there but I didn't. I want to put them on my Ride Machete that I plan to use for dicking around the mountain with. Nothing serious. So are they so shitty its not worth it? Or are they decent cheap flows? BTW I wear a size 12 so will the XL fit me?
your lack of a simple google search would have shown as Nivek said that this model is a solid binding.

Your next post will likely be how do I set up these POS's I just got

I just got my daughter a killer Capita on Geartrade at a super price I don't know if this no name board will last half the season but I'm gonna try it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts