Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
448 Posts
As soon as Flux have canting options I will buy them right away. I love Flux but my knees hate them.

·
Registered
124 Posts
I was going to buy the RK30's but the guy at my shop convinced me to buy the K2 Hurrithanes instead. I'd love to buy some Flux if they weren't over-priced.

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Are you a Flux rep?

I'm assuming so as your original post came off as spam. What's the point of this thread? Share some info or GTFO. :dunno:
She's with Flux.

She just shared some info. Canting is coming to Flux it seems.

Some extra dampening options while we're making suggestions, LadyFlintstone? :laugh:

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yeaaaa that is on the improvement list too! I appreciate the suggestions. That's why we're on the forum! To share info, and get info. What do you want? I want to hear it.
She's with Flux.

She just shared some info. Canting is coming to Flux it seems.

Some extra dampening options while we're making suggestions, LadyFlintstone? :laugh:

·
Registered
9,248 Posts
I was going to buy the RK30's but the guy at my shop convinced me to buy the K2 Hurrithanes instead. I'd love to buy some Flux if they weren't over-priced.
They aren't overpriced. Probably shoulda bought RK30's. The highback on those is actually useable.

I haven't heard of canting in Flux... 2014?

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
They aren't overpriced. Probably shoulda bought RK30's. The highback on those is actually useable.

I haven't heard of canting in Flux... 2014?
I'll second this. I'm using them on my park flat and find the stiffer urethane in the highback (rk30s) this year to be a nice combination of soft and responsive.

·
Registered
448 Posts
I actually like having reps around in this forum if they listen to what people say about their brands and make suggestions to change things for the better.

From what I've seen and heard, there won't be any canting options for 2013. They're probably fishing for suggestions for the 2014 season. Which is fine with me, even if it's kinda late.

I've ridden 2012 RK30s and TT30s and I loved them both, except for the mentioned lack of canting and the sub-par cushioning. I can live with the little cushioning though because it gives you loads of board feel. They're crazy light, comfy, customizable and the ratchets are smooth.

So, dear Flux Rep: Make them cant their stuff (preferably natural canting like the Forum simmer down or the Burton autocant) and you will sell more product. Besides, it's a market standard that a progressive brand should offer his customers.

You're welcome :)

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thaaaaaankss! I appreciate the support. I am trying to change things for the better... not spam out. That's not my style. :cool:
You are right in that the 2012 do not have canting options... but it is something that we have brought to the table for future lines.
Not saying when, or what, or how... but stay tuned. Our fine line of Japanese engineers are on it and out to make it epic, so we'll see.
Thanks again for your suggestions. It's great to hear what the real world thinks.

I actually like having reps around in this forum if they listen to what people say about their brands and make suggestions to change things for the better.

From what I've seen and heard, there won't be any canting options for 2013. They're probably fishing for suggestions for the 2014 season. Which is fine with me, even if it's kinda late.

I've ridden 2012 RK30s and TT30s and I loved them both, except for the mentioned lack of canting and the sub-par cushioning. I can live with the little cushioning though because it gives you loads of board feel. They're crazy light, comfy, customizable and the ratchets are smooth.

So, dear Flux Rep: Make them cant their stuff (preferably natural canting like the Forum simmer down or the Burton autocant) and you will sell more product. Besides, it's a market standard that a progressive brand should offer his customers.

You're welcome :)

1 - 20 of 67 Posts