Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi All,

Been reading up a lot about bindings, and saw a whole bunch at some local shops around town. Am quite impressed with Flux bindings, and heard a couple of the forum members mention it was pretty good, but couldn't find many reviews on specific Flux models (especially the freeride ones) - so I thought I'd start this thread.

For freeriding/aggresive all-mountain, pairing with a board like NOW PYL, NS Cobra/Raptor, LT Phoenix Lando, what do you guys think about the below bindings from Flux:

Flux DM
Flux SF
Flux TT30
Flux DMCC Light

Flux Bindings Website Link

·
Registered
736 Posts
I own the Flux DMCC Lights and used them last year as my all mountain binding and loved them. They are my most comfortable and lightest binding I have ever put my feet in. I have not used a ton of bindings yet in my riding career, but they are my faves so far.

·
Registered
249 Posts
The dmcc lights might be a little soft for freeride. I have them and think I would like the dm more since they are stiffer. Either way they are great bindings and I can't wait to use mine on my new Never Summer raptor considering how much I liked them on my Rome Reverb rocker.

·
Registered
205 Posts
i ride TT30 from 2011 and they are stiff enough for me for free-riding purposes. however, i only weigh about 67kg so your mileage may vary. i had a chance to play with the 2014 TT and the highback seems to have gotten softer.

the 2013 DMCC Lights highback did seem a touch on the softer side for me but i could still get good turns in on the heelside.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts