Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Looking to Sell my 2 Year old - Black and Green - Flux SF45 Bindings Size Large. Bindings have been used a total of 7 times over 2 years and show minor wear and tear. Everything works like they are brand new out of the box and were taken extreme care of. I would guestimate a total of 30 hours ridden on them.

Pictures - Bindings Photos by mgsupra103 | Photobucket

-I'm asking 100 Shipped. Buyer will send payment via PayPal and is REQUIRED to send the payment as a "Goods" purchase with the applicable PayPal fee to protect both of us. I will ship Bindings within one business day and provide tracking via PayPal notes and On here via PM. Shipping will more than likely be done by USPS unless otherwise stated or requested. Any questions or concerns please feel free to contact me.

Thanks for Looking!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Appreciate the feedback. Wish people would be more polite about it instead of jumping the gun like a bunch of fucking 16 year olds. Some people REALLY
have no clue.

100$ shipped.

Thanks

·
Banned!
7,679 Posts
Appreciate the feedback. Wish people would be more polite about it instead of jumping the gun like a bunch of fucking 16 year olds. Some people REALLY
have no clue.

100$ shipped.

Thanks
you realize you are being upset by blunted_ right?

Did the special ed kids pick on you in school?

Lols gl selling the bindings.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts