Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

Flux TT or Now IPO?

2K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  Triple8Sol 
#1 ·
Picking up a 2014 Arbor Coda this week and still haven't decided on a binding setup yet.

I've mainly ridden Union in the past, but last year I finally got sick of always having to reratchet after every run and made the switch to Flux (SF's), which I loved. Super comfy and they stay tight.

The Now's sound very intriguing however, and have a ton of good reviews.

I'm tempted to go with the Now's, but I'm really worried about the ratcheting, as well as the fact that they give the board a looser feel from what I've read (I would normally enjoy that), but since the Coda is already a pretty loose feeling deck, I'm worried it will be too loose and not responsive enough in the trees.

TT's I know will be comfortable and have good response, but not great shock absorption.

I'll be riding all mtn, hitting a few small cliffs, launching off cat tracks, and enjoying that tasty Utah pow.

Any input would be greatly appreciated, as well as other recommendations (except for Burton, I hated the Cartels I picked up before my Flux's).

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.