Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To claim is LAME...Yesterday, while waiting to drop in on a rail, I had to listen to some retard tell his buddy, loud enough for the rest of us to hear it, that he was doing rodeo 5's last year with some local hero. Just remember everyone, noone gives a fuck about what you claim to have done. If you want props, keep quiet and throw down for everyone to see. But even if you can throw down, as soon as you start claiming noone is going to like you, or want to be around you.

·
Registered
50 Posts
triple cork to lipslide 270 out bro, im not gonna do it again tho cause it made my knees sore so for now ill just 50 50 this ride on flat bar

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
When chicks ask about how I dislocated my shoulder, am I allowed to claim some BS I could never do then? :D
Absolutely. Unless you plan on seeing said chicks after you heal. It's hard to prove you can do something that you cannot.

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
To claim is LAME...Yesterday, while waiting to drop in on a rail, I had to listen to some retard tell his buddy, loud enough for the rest of us to hear it, that he was doing rodeo 5's last year with some local hero. Just remember everyone, noone gives a fuck about what you claim to have done. If you want props, keep quiet and throw down for everyone to see. But even if you can throw down, as soon as you start claiming noone is going to like you, or want to be around you.
+1 on this. In the parks here it seems like the most talented riders are also the most mellow about their skills. Actions speak louder than words.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Absolutely. Unless you plan on seeing said chicks after you heal. It's hard to prove you can do something that you cannot.
Troof

It's not lying if you're trying to get pussy. It's just trying to get laid. All is fair.
I tried to lay it down on one girl when I was still in the sling and after BS'ing, I found out she had been snowboarding for 10 years and she totally called me out :laugh:

Shame, too, cuz she was smokin hot

1 - 10 of 10 Posts