1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,967 Posts
Pretty cool idea, but $330? C'mon now.

·
Registered
826 Posts
sounds like spam.. but if it were true, I'm interested. But I'd have to demo it first if I want to cough up $330...

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ripxx

Well first let me start by clarifying that no it will not track your weed consumption and/or drunkeness, it will pick up how much you wobbling though haha

But we are working on getting the Ripxx out there to some resorts and shops to show you guys how good the device and software really is. I know the price is steep but if you are a serious snowboarder it is a good investment.

Erl_Je If you are really interested private message me and we can figure out how to get you a chance to try the Ripxx and we can also talk discounts and price because I can get you a better deal than $329

Shralp- This thing can tell you way more than just your max speed, I dont know if youve heard of the Teton Gravity Project but those guys use Ripxx every time they ski. check them out too

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
This thing looks like a cool device, but I agree that the $329 is very steep for any GPS, no matter how cool it is.

·
Super Moderator
6,271 Posts
I'm sure this thing does a lot more, but I took my Garmin with me to Manning last winter and tracked some of my runs. It was very interesting to see the results, and actually told me something about my riding style.

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
This thing looks like a cool device, but I agree that the $329 is very steep for any GPS, no matter how cool it is.
The software that is provided with the Ripxx will do more than any garmin or generic GPS device. I need to get you guys to test it out sometime and I could make believers out of you!:thumbsup:

check out our website or see how the guys at Teton gravity use Ripxx, when you watch back your runs its like you are watching your path down the mountain on a video game.

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
I love Tech stuff and would love to give this thing a try. I did check out the website, but I'm a hands-on type of guy. I'm just not willing to jump in head first so to speak and purchase it just to test it. Come do some demos this winter in Washington, then you can sell me on it. :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts