Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner
41 - 46 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
301 Posts
I wonder what the Forum boards will be like. Anyone old enough to remember and/or care is probably too old to be into progressive freestyle. Can’t see them putting an F on the base of some dad carvers either tho. Some capita knock-offs with chill graphics wouldn’t be so bad, not everyone wants an alien wearing a bikini or whatever on their board.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Does the world need another twin-tip snowboard?

It sounds like Forum is going to start slow...meaning they will be in a few stores and online this Fall. They will have a small team of JJ and Peter, and a few yet to be named ams. So what do they really have here that stands out over any other board brand? Other than the "F" logo I don't see much to be honest.
I doubt Mack Dawg is going to film a full length vid (for now anyway.) So they are going to have IG and YouTube edits. And what else? The boards are being made at the Mothership, so at least they will be a quality product, but unless they bring some REAL heat to the am team and/or steal some relevant pros from other brands, they are shaping up to be just another small brand that never really makes a dent.

I hope I'm wrong, but it is really hard to put lighting back into a bottle...

·
Registered
653 Posts
Does the world need another twin-tip snowboard?
The world doesn't need more snowboards. There's tons of redundancy already and lots of useless "innovation".
However, as long as there's a market and people buying, companies are going to push them out.
Twin snowboards are all I ride: I'll take another one if it brings something new or at least great to the table (and no, a logo I remember from my past isn't new or innovative and definitely not enough to get me to buy one). Not everybody's out there doing powder turns. Gimme my twins.

41 - 46 of 46 Posts