Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I bought these boots today based on the fit and comfort, but other than a sticker on the box saying that they're the Kicker model from 2010 I can't find any details about them online.

They were brand new, I picked them up from a store that was getting rid of old excess stock and I only paid £50 for them.

Can anyone give me any details of these, or a review of them please?

Attachments

·
Moving to the dark side...
1,428 Posts
If you are happy with them then it is a good buy...! What store did you get them from...???

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If you are happy with them then it is a good buy...! What store did you get them from...???

I went to the ski and snowboard show in London and there was a stall there for a shop called Halfpipe. They had loads of boots, I just had to look through all the piles of stuff to find some boots in my size to try on.

I am happy with them, however I was trying to find out a bit more about them, stiffness, rider ability etc or just some general stats, and was hoping to get others opinions.

They're good mid flex boots, I wore the 2013s last season.
How did you find them? I'm gonna try them out on the slope as soon as possible, however that could still be a couple of months yet!

·
Registered
628 Posts
If they fit your foot and are comfortable then you've found a good deal. And if you've had them on your foot you should have a pretty good idea of their stiffness. I wouldn't buy speed lace boots again and thought they broke down fairly quick, but they were comfortable and got me through a full season. A good boot for the price.

I'm not sure what kind of 'stats' your looking for on a snowboard boot, but google is pretty good at finding information...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFCgoRSLWDE

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi all,

Thanks for the input, I did find some info on Forum boots, I was hoping to find a video or info on the exact boot, I guess more for curiosity and to confirm that I had in fact bought a decent boot!

It does fit well though and I definitely don't get any heel lift :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts