Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought the FourSquare HAVOC jacket in size large and it seems to fit tight under my arms/armpit area compared to my other jackets. I'm 5'10 175 pounds and I always wear size large jackets, but the forusqaure jacket seems smaller for some reason is this normal? Should I send it back for a XL? If anyone has one or something close to it please leave some feedback here. I like the look and style of the jacket but it seem tight under my arms and around my chest comapred to most jackets ive bought from O'neill, Burton etc.

Ryan,

·
Registered
448 Posts
If they're uncomfortable, exchange them.

I'm curious though. I have two Foursquare jackets (medium) and they are much bigger than my Volcom or Burton jackets. My first thought when I tried them on was to downsize and not the opposite.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If they're uncomfortable, exchange them.

I'm curious though. I have two Foursquare jackets (medium) and they are much bigger than my Volcom or Burton jackets. My first thought when I tried them on was to downsize and not the opposite.
Hmmmm very starnge, becasue I can tell it's smaller in the armpit area and chest. When I put it on my jacket is right up against my armpit and its pretty tight comapred to my other jackets. Maybe it's just the Havoc jacket?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts