1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
The Rooster King
3,821 Posts
sorry, i just gotta intervene here and say that no one should under any circumstances ever do step 3.

if that means that you never learn how to do a method, well (you suck - but) that means you never learn how to do a method. do not do step 3.

don't do it man.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Big fella in the navy jacket is going to cry himself to sleep tonight being made the "what not to do" guy lol :giggle:
haha, that's actually one of our filmers, Ben Webb. He's actually pretty good and can do legit methods. I just asked him to do that. I was injured during the filming of this which is why I'm not in this tutorial much - Nev

·
Registered
689 Posts
Haha yeah I figured that'd be the case. I'm envisioning a rock, paper, scissors style decider.

They're great vids by the way mate, I've added a few more tricks to this year's to-learn list as a result.

·
Premium Member
1,223 Posts
Poor shitty shifty guy...

Couldn't help but laugh at the part about melons with some knee bend --> "don't let anyone see you do this. Only noobs..."

·
Registered
5,731 Posts
Great tutorial

Really good tutorial, great to watch and follow. Also captured pretty well the essence of the Method air: style.
:thumbsup:

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
when is the carving video coming out? Earlier in the year it was slated to come out soon but I think it got pushed back? Want to tweak my carving a little. It's sorta sloppy right now.
We're trying to release a carving tutorial asap but we have a lot of other stuff to do at the moment that we pushed it back a lil bit. But it'll definitely come out this season!

·
Super Moderator
6,327 Posts
I bought Snowboard Addictions freestyle program, its like having a snowboard coach 24/7...:��
Also gives you something to do on the bus, and helps (a little) with the pre-season jitters.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts