Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,585 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well they opened up the junior series with a 12-14 category and my son got invited to join. Should be a fun 3 events plus a championship in the junior series. The Freeride world tour is probably the best known of the big mountain comps and he will start earning points to the world tour when he is 18.

We are excited and I figured I would post this for people with big mtn competitor kids.....

·
Premium Member
3,154 Posts
Well they opened up the junior series with a 12-14 cat agony and my son got invited to join. Should be a fun 3 events plus a championship in the junior series. The Freeride world tour is probably the best known of the big mountain comps and he will start earning points to the world tour when he is 18.

We are excited and I figured I would post this for people with big mtn competitor kids.....
That's pretty cool, is your epic race compatible?

·
Premium Member
1,223 Posts
Well they opened up the junior series with a 12-14 cat agony and my son got invited to join. Should be a fun 3 events plus a championship in the junior series. The Freeride world tour is probably the best known of the big mountain comps and he will start earning points to the world tour when he is 18.

Sounds like a lot of painful pussy.

·
Premium Member
7,585 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Very painful.

These will start in feb. The epic race will be done by then.

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Congrats to your son. sounds like a lot of fun!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts