Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm looking for a great park binding. I want it to be the best of the best, so budget is not a problem. It will be paired with a 2013 forum doubledog destroyer with size 10 and a half boots. I was looking at the M9s from flow, but I've heard people have alot of problems with them so I'm not sure that's the best way to go. Thanks in advance for any replies!

·
Registered
50 Posts
Searrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrch. I ride restricted cartels on my DD destroyer. Put some DS30s on it and they were a tad too soft for that board in my opinion. How soft of a park binding are you looking for?

·
Registered
50 Posts
Look at these: Burton Cartel, Flux DMCC Lights, Raiden Zero, Rome 390 Boss. I'm sure others will offer suggestions too.

·
Registered
736 Posts
I will say the Flux DMCC Lights are flat out the shit! Though I would not class them as a dedicated park binding, more like an all mountain binding. Not to say you can't ride in the park with them, as I do on my DoA. If you are only going to ride park or mostly park, I would say get a softer flexing binding that would be more forgiving as you are learning. If you plan to tackle the entire mountain I can't say enough about the DMCC Lights I really do love them.

·
Registered
405 Posts
I'm looking for a great park binding. I want it to be the best of the best, so budget is not a problem. It will be paired with a 2013 forum doubledog destroyer with size 10 and a half boots. I was looking at the M9s from flow, but I've heard people have alot of problems with them so I'm not sure that's the best way to go. Thanks in advance for any replies!
Forum Shaka. It should work well with your board.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts