Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner
181 - 200 of 237 Posts

·
Registered
2,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #181 · (Edited)
I'm starting to think you're a TGR shill lol.
Steph's riding decent, and review format is standard TGR - but I've noticed Curated has pretty solid women's snowboard reviews.
Arielle, specifically has solid riding style and I'd trust her more. Like check out her Hometown Hero review (1:30~).

Just keeping this tread running. (y)

She's a fast talker Arielle. Rides okay. A lot better footage for looking at how the board performs in action than Steph. Not as technical as TGR presentation though.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Buried in all of the Curated's articles and hypes and whatnots are expert reviews for the boards the reviewers actually bought. Like this:

It's actually in a format that is very similar to Avran's written reviews, and more informative than the usual Curated video reviews.
If you believe that they really bought the board, it's a big endorsement I guess. Something better than the usual of Curated where they say their reviews are unbiased, but they're still making the vids to sell snowboards.

·
Registered
6,187 Posts
She's doing a hell of a lot better than Mike Leighton for sure, dude needs to bend his knees.
Yeah she's better than the guys.

But doesn't matter much. As long as you can see how they ride, the conditions, how the boards look under them, etc. That's all helpful.

Even from the Good ride, and in mute, you can get a lot of info.

Sent from my Samsung using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #188 ·
Steph

V

Arielle

Having a 3rd person doing the video ie Curated, is a massive bonus in seeing how a board performs.

I like Steph technical breakdown a little more than Arielle. Arielle however is a better rider. Rides like she talks..., hard charger.:love:

·
Registered
2,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #192 ·
Some cringe-worthy video footages- some of these reviewers have zero business reviewing freeride snowboards. I think the highlight is the LibTech Dynamo shots- it's almost anti-hype.. That slow, no turning tree run and awful groomer carves.. :censored:

They love the Orca. I was hoping for Arielle to rip a few turns.

·
Registered
1,918 Posts
Some cringe-worthy video footages- some of these reviewers have zero business reviewing freeride snowboards. I think the highlight is the LibTech Dynamo shots- it's almost anti-hype.. That slow, no turning tree run and awful groomer carves.. :censored:
Good god these reviews were bad and with uninspired riding. Not that I'd look to curated for buying advice, but if I was considering their service these reviews would send me running else where. I'm not even sure they know what a freeride board is and what it is used for.

181 - 200 of 237 Posts