Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner
201 - 220 of 237 Posts

·
Registered
2,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #203 ·
Kevin reviewing some new gear. Likes gloves with wrist straps and a jacket that is lightweight. He just discovered what the waterproof rating and the price of the jacket as well doing the video. Welcome to SPC??? :ROFLMAO:

I think Avran maybe 100% on the money here with his assessment.

·
Registered
459 Posts
Kevin reviewing some new gear. Likes gloves with wrist straps and a jacket that is lightweight. He just discovered what the waterproof rating and the price of the jacket as well doing the video. Welcome to SPC??? :ROFLMAO:

30 fucking minutes for a jacket & pants unbagging... ?!?!?! kevin must be using the new long format to hit his advert KPIs.
🤡 🤡 :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :oops:

·
Registered
2,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #205 ·
30 fucking minutes for a jacket & pants unbagging... ?!?!?! kevin must be using the new long format to hit his advert KPIs.
🤡 🤡 :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :oops:
I'm not sure if he knows what he's buying. He just learns stuff about the gear he gets during the video. Doesn't even know the model of the glove till he reads it on the tag. But he snowboards almost every day.

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Kevin from Snowboard ProWank needs to be called out. We are already not clicking the like button. Clicking the dislike button would be more to the point.
You guys are literally watching his content and discussing it lol but yeah way to stick it to them 🤣

·
Registered
2,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #210 ·
Kevin from Snowboard ProWank needs to be called out. We are already not clicking the like button. Clicking the dislike button would be more to the point.
I couldn't work out if that gear he was reviewing was sponsored as he didn't have much of a clue about the tech', features etc but he said he bought it. Shit colour and cut. Never heard of that brand before.

·
Registered
2,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #212 ·
L1? It's quality stuff.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
This model L1 Ventura doesn't look that high spec, only 20k, no pit zips, single front zip, looks like no external pass holder. It's only $Cad289 ($Au304/$US224). Raves on about how light weight it is......, ffs it's a taffeta lined 40g insulated shell.

·
Registered
459 Posts
You guys are literally watching his content and discussing it lol but yeah way to stick it to them 🤣
You mistakenly assume that I actually watch ProWank flapping his gums and shilling product. :ROFLMAO:
Looking at the fanbois gushing in the comments section below the video makes me nauseous enough.:sick:🤮🤮

I can see where that ellstacker went after Angry Banned him for being mega irritating and trying to promote his own channel. Last I saw, he hangs out at SnowboardProWank and ButtHouse's channels, unless he got booted from there as well. says it all...

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
You mistakenly assume that I actually watch ProWank flapping his gums and shilling product. :ROFLMAO:
Looking at the fanbois gushing in the comments section below the video makes me nauseous enough.:sick:🤮🤮

I can see where that ellstacker went after Angry Banned him for being mega irritating and trying to promote his own channel. Last I saw, he hangs out at SnowboardProWank and ButtHouse's channels, unless he got booted from there as well. says it all...
Dude it's a guy with a YouTube channel, take a break, it literally doesnt fucking matter

·
Registered
1,361 Posts

He says he ordered them but is visibly sketch about the name of the merchant he ordered from...lol! He talks like he's never bought snowboard clothes, as he talks about the features. Pants have ventilation zippers. Wow. And he literally read off the labels the model names of his clothes and gloves.... for stuff he supposedly ordered himself. I think it's safe to assume this is along the same lines as his 'walking into a store and buying' the best gear for this season.

Why is it beneath him to just say he got these for free to try out?

Kevin, at least take an acting class or something. You might be doing your clueless sponsors a favor.

·
Registered
2,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #219 · (Edited)
He says he ordered them but is visibly sketch about the name of the merchant he ordered from...lol! He talks like he's never bought snowboard clothes, as he talks about the features. Pants have ventilation zippers. Wow. And he literally read off the labels the model names of his clothes and gloves.... for stuff he supposedly ordered himself. I think it's safe to assume this is along the same lines as his 'walking into a store and buying' the best gear for this season.

Kevin, at least take an acting class or something. You might be doing your clueless sponsors a favor.
Yep something is definitely not right here. His review of this outerwear is like it's done by an absolute novice. Doesn't know Waterproof rating or the jacket has no pit zips even though he said he grabbed another one prior in Alaska. Why would you try to conceal a sponsorship? I wonder if he has been given some gear from a store rather than the Brand. And most importantly, if you call yourself Snowboard Pro Camp talking shit about a product on your YT channel, FFS, make sure you know something about it.
These guys are cutting a living out of this shit and basically appear to know SFA...., I'm starting to agree with Mystic.

·
Registered
459 Posts

Supposedly... Kevin was a snowboard instructor (god have mercy!) for years, so he got around in the ski/board school gear most of the time, and they probably got a pro-deal discount on the same brand jacket and pants for days off riding.

Bingo. Well, I suspect it's because if he admits that he's owned by the sponsors, and is getting free shit all the time, then what ever shred of reviewer credibility he imagines he still has, is gone.

Kevin reminds me of the Manchurian Candidate, kind of vacant and robotic..
Perhaps the sponsors call him, say his full name, and his brain switches into gear and he knocks out an unboxing, or 'review', uploads it, then afterwards, has no memory of it at all. ;)

201 - 220 of 237 Posts