Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations for bootfitters anywhere between Ft Collins and Denver? I had heard good things about Colorado Ski and Golf, just curious if anyone had any other suggestions.

Thanks

·
Veteran Member
11,561 Posts
I think Christy's is better at boot fitting than ski and golf. If Larry still works out of Boulder, he is universally known as one of the best in the state if not the nation.

·
Registered
12,623 Posts
Larry is hands down the best in the front range. If people are looking for a snowboard boot fitter there's a 50/50 chance I will be doing custom work at a new snowboard shop opening in Breckenridge this fall. If it happens I'll let people know.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think Christy's is better at boot fitting than ski and golf. If Larry still works out of Boulder, he is universally known as one of the best in the state if not the nation.
Thanks guys, sounds like Larry is the guy to find. He's out of the Boulder Christy's?

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Went to Larry's yesterday. Thoroughly impressed. My girlfriend had been having problems with numb feet/painful arches all last season, after about an hour at Larry's it seems the problem is fixed. Larry was super nice and friendly and took the time to explain everything he was doing to her boots and why. She's pretty excited to get out on the snow and see how her essentially-new boots feel on the hill. Thanks for the recommendation guys! :thumbsup:

·
Veteran Member
11,561 Posts
Nice. Keep in mind this was his first crack at it. Even though he is the best she still may have some problems. Be sure to revisit him for fine tuning should there still be some areas of concern.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts