1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
290 Posts
the op is a noob schemer, he didnt list that he has used the board after he bought it and just has people thinking that it wasnt, if any honest snowboard seller was selling a board they would clearly state the condition it is in and post up pictures of it if its used.

he claims my 250$ offer is horrendous. its end of the season, the board is used and ive seen it on sale for 330 shipped on doc haus? so i dont think my offer is off. but i guess its different strokes for different folks.

buyers beware and i have sold plenty and traded plenty on this forums so people can vouche for me.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
the op is a noob schemer, he didnt list that he has used the board after he bought it and just has people thinking that it wasnt, if any honest snowboard seller was selling a board they would clearly state the condition it is in and post up pictures of it if its used.

he claims my 250$ offer is horrendous. its end of the season, the board is used and ive seen it on sale for 330 shipped on doc haus? so i dont think my offer is off. but i guess its different strokes for different folks.

buyers beware and i have sold plenty and traded plenty on this forums so people can vouche for me.
real classy vinh. why don't you tell them that you offered $220 and used scare tactics by constantly pm'ing me
that i should take your offer because all the shops (Doc ski haus - which is your price reference in all your other posts) are selling it new at $330.
i called you out via PM that they were all out of stock and that i did not want to take your offer.

·
Registered
290 Posts
real classy vinh. why don't you tell them that you offered $220 and used scare tactics by constantly pm'ing me
that i should take your offer because all the shops (Doc ski haus - which is your price reference in all your othe r post) are selling it new at $330.
i called you out via PM that they were all out of stock and that i did not want to take your offer.

im a not here to argue with you i am here to just let the other members of this great "classifieds" forums where people are free to make offers and my experience with your sales is horrendous trying to sell a product that is used and then used again by you and not even stating it. and OMG its the end of the world when someone offers you money for your board. LOL its called negotiation you should try it some time. if everyone went around paying what people were asking then id prob have sold all my boards for retail.

that is all thank you!

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
im a not here to argue with you i am here to just let the other members of this great "classifieds" forums where people are free to make offers and my experience with your sales is horrendous trying to sell a product that is used and then used again by you and not even stating it. and OMG its the end of the world when someone offers you money for your board. LOL its called negotiation you should try it some time. if everyone went around paying what people were asking then id prob have sold all my boards for retail.

that is all thank you!
i hope that is all because you're obviously here to discredit me.

i have an entire day's worth of PM of you hounding me to sell you the board first at 220 and then @250.
i politely said no at least 3 times and that i'd rather just keep the board but you continue to
bombard me with new prices for SL board to show that the new boards are selling for 330 and that i should take your offer.
i even called up dr ski haus and found that they had no never summer SL boards left.
I told you to leave me alone and called you out on your tactics in order to persuade me to sell to you at your price.

i'll gladly post pictures of the board with a sign of "F_ck you VINH" later

·
Registered
290 Posts
i hope that is all because you're obviously here to discredit me.

i have an entire day's worth of PM of you hounding me to sell you the board first at 220 and then @250.
i politely said no at least 3 times and that i'd rather just keep the board but you continue to
bombard me with new prices for SL board to show that the new boards are selling for 330 and that i should take your offer.
i even called up dr ski haus and found that they had no never summer SL boards left.
I told you to leave me alone and called you out on your tactics in order to persuade me to sell to you at your price.

i'll gladly post pictures of the board with a sign of "F_ck you VINH" later

very classy bro, and i didnt say here is the board on doc haus for 330 so sell me your board, i was simply showing you the reason why i offered you what i did lol. someone is still butt hurt getting hostile for no reason. i am just simply stating people will offer cause its a classifieds get some thicker skin and stop getting so mad over an offer.

that is all thank you and no i dont want to eff you or anything like that

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
very classy bro, and i didnt say here is the board on doc haus for 330 so sell me your board, i was simply showing you the reason why i offered you what i did lol. someone is still butt hurt getting hostile for no reason. i am just simply stating people will offer cause its a classifieds get some thicker skin and stop getting so mad over an offer.

that is all thank you and no i dont want to eff you or anything like that
i thought you were done. You call it negotiating and i call it using scare tactics to bully someone into selling a board. i've told you no on your offer so why are you still posting here for?
You should do everyone a public service and tell the other retailers who are selling SL boards for >330 that
they're ripping ppl off regardless of whether they have it in stock or not.

·
Registered
290 Posts
scare tactics is a good one, i am scaring you into selling me your board LOL. i have seen plenty of people show others that when their boards are for sale and retailers are selling it for cheaper they post up the link to it. i type ns sl in google and i saw a bunch of 330 prices is all. i figured end of season things are on sale. but i dont see why you are so angry and hostile haha.

good luck on your sale. and i even said you prob will get 350 for the board, it just might take a little bit of time.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
scare tactics is a good one, i am scaring you into selling me your board LOL. i have seen plenty of people show others that when their boards are for sale and retailers are selling it for cheaper they post up the link to it. i type ns sl in google and i saw a bunch of 330 prices is all. i figured end of season things are on sale. but i dont see why you are so angry and hostile haha.

good luck on your sale. and i even said you prob will get 350 for the board, it just might take a little bit of time.
It was really nice of you to inform me that it's the end of the snowboarding season. Was it the mild weather and month of April that gave it away?
and that the new 2011-12 stuff is coming out soon so it'd serve me best to sell at around your "reasonable" offer because that's probably the best price i'll get for a fast sale even though i stated that i was willing to keep the board if i don't get what i'm looking for. Obviously no conflict of interest there since you're serving my best interest.

And your timing is perfect coming on here after i told you that i have potential buyers so you can discredit me and sabotage my FS thread. You need to move along Vinh. I'd appreciate if you not post further, otherwise, you're just a troll.

·
Registered
290 Posts
yess i am a troll also. and i am a sabotager you have me all figured out. sherlock holmes has nothing on you. LOL everything is perfect timing.

thanks again!

·
Registered
122 Posts
Itchynscratchy is legit. This board was originally mine and I can vouch for it's great condition and for him. He bought it from me and paid for it right away. He asked to use my pics and i allowed him. Itchy, since you have used it since my pics, maybe post some current pics to make people like Vinzo happy, even if it is in the same condition. It's a great board and I'm sure you'll have no trouble selling it. Sorry it was a size too big for you and that it didn't work out. Good luck.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.