Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

FS: 2010/2011 Never Summer SL 155cm

4K views 35 replies 8 participants last post by  sedition 
#1 · (Edited)
#8 ·
the op is a noob schemer, he didnt list that he has used the board after he bought it and just has people thinking that it wasnt, if any honest snowboard seller was selling a board they would clearly state the condition it is in and post up pictures of it if its used.

he claims my 250$ offer is horrendous. its end of the season, the board is used and ive seen it on sale for 330 shipped on doc haus? so i dont think my offer is off. but i guess its different strokes for different folks.

buyers beware and i have sold plenty and traded plenty on this forums so people can vouche for me.

#10 ·
real classy vinh. why don't you tell them that you offered $220 and used scare tactics by constantly pm'ing me
that i should take your offer because all the shops (Doc ski haus - which is your price reference in all your other posts) are selling it new at $330.
i called you out via PM that they were all out of stock and that i did not want to take your offer.

#11 ·
real classy vinh. why don't you tell them that you offered $220 and used scare tactics by constantly pm'ing me
that i should take your offer because all the shops (Doc ski haus - which is your price reference in all your othe r post) are selling it new at $330.
i called you out via PM that they were all out of stock and that i did not want to take your offer.

im a not here to argue with you i am here to just let the other members of this great "classifieds" forums where people are free to make offers and my experience with your sales is horrendous trying to sell a product that is used and then used again by you and not even stating it. and OMG its the end of the world when someone offers you money for your board. LOL its called negotiation you should try it some time. if everyone went around paying what people were asking then id prob have sold all my boards for retail.

that is all thank you!

#12 ·
im a not here to argue with you i am here to just let the other members of this great "classifieds" forums where people are free to make offers and my experience with your sales is horrendous trying to sell a product that is used and then used again by you and not even stating it. and OMG its the end of the world when someone offers you money for your board. LOL its called negotiation you should try it some time. if everyone went around paying what people were asking then id prob have sold all my boards for retail.

that is all thank you!
i hope that is all because you're obviously here to discredit me.

i have an entire day's worth of PM of you hounding me to sell you the board first at 220 and then @250.
i politely said no at least 3 times and that i'd rather just keep the board but you continue to
bombard me with new prices for SL board to show that the new boards are selling for 330 and that i should take your offer.
i even called up dr ski haus and found that they had no never summer SL boards left.
I told you to leave me alone and called you out on your tactics in order to persuade me to sell to you at your price.

i'll gladly post pictures of the board with a sign of "F_ck you VINH" later

#15 ·
scare tactics is a good one, i am scaring you into selling me your board LOL. i have seen plenty of people show others that when their boards are for sale and retailers are selling it for cheaper they post up the link to it. i type ns sl in google and i saw a bunch of 330 prices is all. i figured end of season things are on sale. but i dont see why you are so angry and hostile haha.

good luck on your sale. and i even said you prob will get 350 for the board, it just might take a little bit of time.

#16 ·
It was really nice of you to inform me that it's the end of the snowboarding season. Was it the mild weather and month of April that gave it away?
and that the new 2011-12 stuff is coming out soon so it'd serve me best to sell at around your "reasonable" offer because that's probably the best price i'll get for a fast sale even though i stated that i was willing to keep the board if i don't get what i'm looking for. Obviously no conflict of interest there since you're serving my best interest.

And your timing is perfect coming on here after i told you that i have potential buyers so you can discredit me and sabotage my FS thread. You need to move along Vinh. I'd appreciate if you not post further, otherwise, you're just a troll.

#20 ·
Itchynscratchy is legit. This board was originally mine and I can vouch for it's great condition and for him. He bought it from me and paid for it right away. He asked to use my pics and i allowed him. Itchy, since you have used it since my pics, maybe post some current pics to make people like Vinzo happy, even if it is in the same condition. It's a great board and I'm sure you'll have no trouble selling it. Sorry it was a size too big for you and that it didn't work out. Good luck.

#22 ·
here are updated pics. sorry for the poor quality but using blackberry as my main camera.
A few cosmetic scrapes that will come out after waxing.

thanks

Attachments

#25 ·
I was going to ignore this thread, but my inner big mouth can't help myself lol.

I wasn't really saying itchy was scheming. That was not my intention. I was simply wondering how he came to the assumption that the board is too long since he did not mention that he rode it.

With that said, in all honesty, $350 is not a fair price. The reason is, you used it after purchasing it for that same price. Even if you used it once, the price should go down. It's not only that this board has been ridden, but it has switched hands three times now which means it was shipped twice. All of the above decreases the value.

#27 · (Edited)
Leo, i respect your opinion but i have to respectfully disagree.

I'm the second owner of this board. I don't know where it was stated that this has changed hands 3x.
I'm willing to negotiate and have a price point i'd like to achieve but obviously not at 220 or 250. I don't think 350 after shipping is unfair. Shipping can vary anywhere from 30-60 dollars depending on location. I also don't see how the board being shipped should automatically knock the price down as long as it was packaged and fully protected during the shipping process. To my knowledge, the wood doesn't degrade or lose its pop any faster. By that rationale, every seller would need to disclose whether they've taken their board on a flight and how many times because that would also affect the fair market value and they'd have to disclose whether the owner puts his board on a car rack because it's exposed to the elements more. I also thought pictures was worth more than a thousand words. I've posted the pictures, if others need more detailed pictures, i am happy to oblige.
I've also never used the board in the terrain park and never been on rails.

Granted, i should've disclosed more in hindsight but i was at work and wanted to post the board. It would've been great if there was a template for selling boards like they have for snowboard reviews. but this is an open thread, so others can inquire about the product and ask questions, unfortunately certain users like Vinzo use it to their full advantage and use it to discredit sellers to scare off potential buyers.

#26 ·
I have to say I had similar bad experience with vinzo. He consistently low balls you and annoys you with his PM's that try to make you sell your board at his ridiculous low prices. No only that, he goes on your FS threads and mention the cheapest price he has EVER seen on the web who knows when in order to discredit your price. If he has seen it so low somewhere else, why didn't he buy it? Instead he comes to here to say it is that cheap so no other buyer can make a fair market value. I have also talked to other board members who told me the same thing.

Due to these kind of bad experiences, I will NEVER, EVER deal with vinzo.

Fair price or not, this is a market place. It is driven by supply and demand. People needs to stop being price police. Last time I checked, this is capitalistic country we live in. His initial asking price of $350 does not mean final price is $350. By time people negotiate, the price may just be fair for this used board. I just wish the OP stated everything up front.

#29 ·
i never said i had a pristine record, but i have sold and purchased plenty of things off this forums, i dont know why people on a classifieds forums gets so angry when people give them offers. offers are just offers no one said you have to sell it. stop your crying and get on with your life.

and obviously a board should go down in price after someone uses it correct? especially if it it used again after someone bought it used? so how come me offering what I personally think the board is worth horrible?

people need to stop being so sensitive. everyone deals with all types of offers including myself do i bitch and cry about it and start on a rampage cursing and talking all this shit about mommas and gay bfs like the op? no its just pointless

#32 ·
Hey take a chill pill, you're starting to sound like us "angry" ppl. You were exposed and now you're mad. Follow what you preach and grow a thicker skin.
Don't complain about ppl being angry when you're using the N word loosely on your PMs.
You decided you wanted to be vulgar on your PMs and i've reciprocated. Again, this is similar to your PMs...you've stated your view and opinion and i'd appreciate you to stay out of this thread but you cannot seem to do that.

Sensitive? I obviously struck a nerve because you've been exposed by more than 1 person and after i've stated numerous times that i am not accepting your offer, it's bordering on harassment if someone tells you to leave them alone and you continue to PM them.

You gave the perception that you had a great track record and that i was a noob schemer.
You obviously need to move on with your life because you can't stay out of this thread.

Buh bye

#36 ·
I am locking this thread. I would remind ALL parties to be respectful of each other. Failure to do so will end up in not-good things happening to you.

-Sedition

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.