Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bump - Offers and interest, but still no final payment sent.

Still for Sale!
Call now and I'll include an awesome, Brown Binding Shipping Box that just came from REI - packaging included!
Hurry though, Supplies are Limited!

·
Registered
785 Posts
185? where plus tax is about 200 still. Union is here in seattle and theyre still 199.99 plus tax. What store are you talking about let me know if they have online store.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
185? where plus tax is about 200 still. Union is here in seattle and theyre still 199.99 plus tax. What store are you talking about let me know if they have online store.
Union makes less than demand every year - I've never come across them under $199 MSRP. Most places sell out.

I have $150 OBO, I think it's a fair starting price due to the condition and I am shipping them well and quickly. :)

·
Registered
785 Posts
Union makes less than demand every year - I've never come across them under $199 MSRP. Most places sell out.

I have $150 OBO, I think it's a fair starting price due to the condition and I am shipping them well and quickly. :)
No one can match and beat if theyre the same price. people who sell thins on there lose about 10-15% on paypal fees and shipping.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Union says 7-10 boot size, but 10.5 fits with these as well. Also, if you have Burton boots with their shrink-tech, you can fit about a size larger as well. I have size 10 Burtons and these fit perfectly!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts