Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FS: 2013/2014 Burton Ion Snowboard Boots Sz. 10.5 $325 Shipped

Hey guys,

Just cruising on through to see if I can pass on a good deal to anyone. I've got some brand new in box 2013/2014 Burton Ions, Black / Red in a size 10.5 that I just got back from Burton warranty. They are brand new and have only been tried on once. They retail for $430 and I'd like to get $325 shipped. You can email me at [email protected] for quickest response.

Click to see what Burton has to say about them

Attachments

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
115 views and no one even makes an offer? Come on guys, help me get some new splitboard bindings :thumbsup:

·
Banned!
7,679 Posts
115 views and no one even makes an offer? Come on guys, help me get some new splitboard bindings :thumbsup:
This isn't craigslist and you aren't going to find many people who want to "help you get some new splitboard bindings".

If anyone around here wants to spend $400 on boots, they are certainly not going to do it with a guy who has 5 posts trying to sell shit.

·
Scorching the Slopes
2,139 Posts
Keep in mind, 115 views doesn't mean 115 people who wear size 10.5.

And I agree with snowklinger.
People on this forum get pissed with new "members" who show up to ask us to fill out surveys or introduce a new product.
Personally, I am not a fan of people who join this forum just to sell their gear.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
This isn't craigslist and you aren't going to find many people who want to "help you get some new splitboard bindings".

If anyone around here wants to spend $400 on boots, they are certainly not going to do it with a guy who has 5 posts trying to sell shit.
I just figured pass along a deal better than retail when you're not gonna find it until mid season. And all I'm saying is that's what I intend to spend the money on. I've been snowboarding for 15 years and working in the snowboard industry for 9 years. I'm not just some JONG who fell into a pair of boots and wants the money for PS4 or something.
Start at 40 per cent off and work down, that's what will move them.
I think that's a little much no? No retail site or brick and mortar store is gonna do 40% off until April if that.
Keep in mind, 115 views doesn't mean 115 people who wear size 10.5.

And I agree with snowklinger.
People on this forum get pissed with new "members" who show up to ask us to fill out surveys or introduce a new product.
Personally, I am not a fan of people who join this forum just to sell their gear.
I hear it. I don't think I'm soliciting in any way, just trying to pass along a deal. I just needed a bigger audience than what I've got locally. I plan to kill some time on here this winter but the key is to make some money so as to spend more time in the backcountry this winter and not be on my computer. Hope you understand that.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I think the thing is you can still find 2012/13 ions for cheap. And unless I'm wrong there wasnt a huge overhaul this
Season was there? Anyway. Good luck.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Didn't want to trash on other peoples threads but I'll say it in mine. Last years Ions were garbage. Mine packed out a half size within 5-10 days of riding and the leather started to fall apart and fold in from my malavita cap strap. Hence getting this pair back from warranty. This years upgrades include the infinite ride liner which is a huge improvement. On the same page if not better than intuition ski boot liners. The only reason I'm selling these is because I already bought another pair before getting these back.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Bump for price drop.
I'll take $325 Shipped. That's almost 30% off with no sales tax or shipping costs. Someone get an unbeatable deal before the season even starts.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
One last bump before ebay. If you're legitimately interested shoot me an offer.

$325 shipped or most reasonable offer.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Less then 24 hours left. Last chance to get awesome boots at way under retail. They're only at $280 right now.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts