Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yea. just didn't feel right to me at all. maybe if they don't sell ill give them another try this winter. Ive always ridden pretty soft bindings with lower highbacks, and these just seemed fairly stiff, and didn't like the high highback...or maybe they weren't that stiff and it was just the highback that I didn't like. guess I cant be completely sure since I didn't give them much of a chance. All I had ever ridden was contrabands, then the one strap style of those started to wear on my ankles. so I tried some boss 390s and really loved them. since I figured out I like traditional bindings (didn't like them at first, and could only rock the contras) I figured I would try some of the more popular ones and bought these cartels. they didn't feel near as perfect as my 390 bosses so figured id sell/trade and get more 390s. although, I will say the toe cap on these cartels is TITS. def the best toe cap ive ever experienced.

·
Registered
751 Posts
trust me, spend a couple of days on them til you get used to them. There's a reason why they're the binding most pro without a binding sponsor use.

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thx for the offer, but i think im gonna hold off just a bit. I was really looking towards the green bosses, and i think im just gonna compile all the gear i need to sell into one thread and then just buy the bosses that i want

1 - 10 of 10 Posts