Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Up for sale is brand new in box 2013 Burton Genesis Re:Flex Darkness in medium. comes with everything in the box plus the 4x4/Channel Hinge Disc. Bought them in the end of the season but decided to stay with my current set up. Looking to get 190 shipped obo.

·
Banned
1,966 Posts
Word of advice: Your asking price is a bit high, considering that you could buy them for less from evo.com (including shipping) until they ran out of stock...

·
Registered
226 Posts
ahaha good idea, if you want you can buy just the hammock strap and they will be identical to the 2014 ones
I called Rider Services and asked about that and the guy told me that the new hammock strap wont mount onto last years genesis apparently due to a change in the hardware or something. I'm calling a bullshit though. Looking at this years vs. last years i dont see much of a change in the hardware:dunno:

·
Registered
57 Posts
I called Rider Services and asked about that and the guy told me that the new hammock strap wont mount onto last years genesis apparently due to a change in the hardware or something. I'm calling a bullshit though. Looking at this years vs. last years i dont see much of a change in the hardware:dunno:
the change he refers to if the part of the strap that going into the hammock it has ridging on both side. if you get both i think it should work. just tell him yours broke and you need a new one :D

·
Registered
226 Posts
the change he refers to if the part of the strap that going into the hammock it has ridging on both side. if you get both i think it should work. just tell him yours broke and you need a new one :D
Yeah, i know the ladders are different. He was talking about the screws that connect the ladders and strap to the base. I think there was just a misconception.

I might call and tell them it broke. Going to have to pretend i have diodes though so that i can get a solid black strap to go with the 2013's i have.

EDIT* Just called and they won't give out the new ankle strap unless its for a warranty. So as of right now its a no go for that plan.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts