Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2014/2015 Jones Mountain Twin snowboard for sale, size 157cm.

Six days of riding in mostly Utah powder and backcountry, plus some warmup groomers. Complete tuneup done after day five, to include stone grind, edges and fresh wax. A few minor nicks already ptex-ed. Willing to wax prior to sale, upon request.

Paid $479 + tax.

For sale for $400 + shipping, with tracking, of course.

Official Jones Snowboards description and specs: Jones Snowboards - The Journey Is The Reward - Mountain Twin

·
Premium Member
1,371 Posts
Welcome to the forum, but I think you may be over shooting a bit here (okay, maybe a lot). REI already has this same board new with free shipping for $406.93.

Also, why are you selling? I'm curious if you didn't like the board for your uses or you are just moving on to something new.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
relies and p-tex image

An image of what was p-texed is below. Very shallow, I was a little surprised it was even done.

I really have no issues with the board at all, rides great, just really miss my Arbor Coda (2010). I discovered a crack in the edge while packing for Utah, so had to purchase on the mountain. In hindsight I could have shipped the newest model from backcountry or elsewhere directly to the hotel.

I may be overshooting, but if it doesn't sell I would be ok with that. Seems like REI is one of the few that still has this size in stock (I'm sure more could be found, I just haven't looked), so if someone wants it after they run out, that would work just fine for me. Otherwise I'll keep it in my quiver.

Had a coupon for a full tune at Snowbird so I just took advantage of it, stone grind and all.

No need for swearing and name calling, klinger :whiteflag:

·
Banned!
7,679 Posts
i throw shit too

400 bucks for a used beat up 400 dollar board is a great way to introduce yourself to a bunch of people who are on top of what things cost and where to get them.

If you are here to participate, great.

Expect this board to stay in your quiver.

If all you want is in our wallets, refer back to the name calling and swearing, we aren't here to help you in this way.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Appreciate your candor and insight, klinger.

I get that it might be a little steep and am not trying to offend or scam. I just don't feel so comfortable going even further below what I paid (retail $479) at the moment. I'm pretty sure these boards went on sale the moment I unstrapped last Saturday afternoon, so seems to be some unlucky timing.

That said, I'm also open to serious counters and negotiation...

·
Registered
156 Posts
if your seriously looking to sell it you should probably ask 300ish shipped... its only gonna get cheaper on sites like evo coming the end of the season. It's like a car, drive it off the lot and you lose money

1 - 13 of 13 Posts