Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm selling two used Bataleon boards both in good condition with some expected wear. I am located in Calgary, AB, Canada. I am willing to deliver anywhere within Calgary and surrounding area and will drive within an hour or so to meet. I am also willing to ship items within reason. Any and all items can be purchased together or separate. I can provide any additional pics or info upon request. Prices are in Canadian Dollars.
Text or call: 519-702-9511

2018/19 Bataleon Whatever 154cm: $250 board only - $275 with attached bindings.
This was my all mountain board for two seasons but I have gained weight and need something larger. Maximum recommended weight is around 175lbs. I found that it rode pretty solid everywhere but didn't truly excel at anything in particular. Overall a relaible all mountain board that I trusted in all situations. This board was used often for two seasons so it does have some scuffs and chips on the top sheet, especially around the edges. The base and edges are in great shape and just require a tune-up. Waist width is 251mm.
The attached bindings are old Forum Shaka bindings that are badly beat up but structurally ok. They have a hinged disc for increased board feel. I'm pretty much willing to give these away for free.

2019/20 Bataleon Party Wave 148cm: $300 board only - $400 with attached bindings.
This is a volume shifted powder board meant to be ridden 5-10cm shorter than your all-mountain board. This board has a max rider weight of about 175lbs. This board really shines in low-angle powder and trees but can definitely hold its own on groomers and in the park. Really sad to part ways with this board but once again I am getting too heavy for it (and I already put in an order for a 151!) This board was ridden less than 10 days and is in almost perfect condition aside from a few small chips along the edge of the top sheet.
The attached bindings are 2019/20 Fix Winslow bindings bought new at the beginning of this season. They are a soft-flexing yet responsive binding with pretty good across the board adjustability. However to be fully transparent, a major shortcoming is that the heel strap positioning is not adjustable and is set very low across the bridge of the foot. This was not comfortable for my feet and is the reason I am switching to a different binding. Otherwise bindings are in near-perfect condition.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts