Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
845 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Mt. Hardware warranty credit for 550.00. I'll sell it for 400.00.

you get a 550.00 Mt. Hardware piece for 400.00.

·
The Rooster King
3,821 Posts
Sounds shady. How about 10 $ and some envelopes
instead of calling you a douchebag or a douchecannon or a douchespigot i'll just mention that i've met with and rode snowboards with matt (PDXRealtor), seen the jacket that he returned to buy the kind of jacket i told him to buy in the first place, and i know that he's too flush with cash and too much of a grown-ass man to be trying to run some kind of fucking internet scam on this site...

... you can go back to picking your nose or your butthole or whatever you were doing before you came in here doucheing it up all over the place..

·
Scorching the Slopes
2,139 Posts
instead of calling you a douchebag or a douchecannon or a douchespigot i'll just mention that i've met with and rode snowboards with matt (PDXRealtor), seen the jacket that he returned to buy the kind of jacket i told him to buy in the first place, and i know that he's too flush with cash and too much of a grown-ass man to be trying to run some kind of fucking internet scam on this site...

... you can go back to picking your nose or your butthole or whatever you were doing before you came in here doucheing it up all over the place..
Eloquent as always Shred!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
55 Posts
There, there.
I'm sure he's honest and it will all be ok. He will get the coat you've always wanted him to have. Don't be sad.
The sale of "warranty credits" still sounds shady.

·
Registered
845 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
There, there.
I'm sure he's honest and it will all be ok. He will get the coat he's always wanted. Don't be sad.
The sale of "warranty credits" still sounds shady.
It's not the sale of a credit. It's you tell me what you want and pay me and I will get it for you. If not you get your money back. That simple.

It must be that time of year again..... people getting board and posting BS with absolutely no meaning. :eek:k:

·
Super Moderator
6,331 Posts
It must be that time of year again..... people getting board and posting BS with absolutely no meaning. :eek:k:
Or people starting to get antsy and, um, anxious about the approaching season. I know I bit my dog this morning. :giggle:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts