Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FOR SALE | FOR TRADE

ON THE TABLE:
Up for grabs is a 2014 164.5 T.Rice Pro HP, brand new... has never known the sweet touch of flawless POW…I have attached bindings to it for sizing & have added two 4" vinyl stickers (will be easily removed) but it has never gone down a single line.

MOTIVE:
Its just way to big for my size.

OBJECTIVE:
Either $630 shipped…
OR a 2014 156 Jones Hovercraft, brand new (msrp. $449) with $100 on top...trade in person

COORDINATES:
Board is located in Santa Clarita CA

Attachments

·
Registered
102 Posts
Are you only looking for a Jones? or are you wanting a smaller T.Rice? also just out of curiosity, what kind of bet was it that got you the board if you dont mind me asking. haha

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Was looking to get a Jones...I feel like the 157 trice would just be to similar to my 157 arbor… trying to get some variety. But I suppose if you were here or if the opportunity was available I would trade for the 157. Seriously the only problem I have is shipping a board, and thats just my paranoia. As for the bet, it was a simple nerve wrecking game of Texas Hold'em... actually the most expensive hand I have ever played & WON:thumbsup:

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Updated... so Im not to comfortable with actually shipping a board but everyone seems to have done it with zero issues so what the hell... Now shipping:)

·
Registered
102 Posts
Was looking to get a Jones...I feel like the 157 trice would just be to similar to my 157 arbor… trying to get some variety. But I suppose if you were here or if the opportunity was available I would trade for the 157. Seriously the only problem I have is shipping a board, and thats just my paranoia. As for the bet, it was a simple nerve wrecking game of Texas Hold'em... actually the most expensive hand I have ever played & WON:thumbsup:
haha holy crap, that is intense, congrats.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts