1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Board: Lib Tech 2013 Travis Rice Pro C2 Power BTX 157cm

Condition: Very good, fully functional with no problems

Ship from: Hong Kong

Price: USD$240, including international expedite shipping.

Payment method: PayPal invoice - you can pay with your credit card without a PayPal account. Bank transfer via Paypal also works.

As mentioned in my post selling a Never Summer Proto HD, I am trying my luck to sell my board here as snowboarding is not at all a popular sport in Hong Kong. People don't know much about the sport, let alone brands other than Burton. :|

I apologize but international expedite shipping is the only way to ship the board out of Hong Kong as it is considered over-sized for our post office, which charges a slightly lower shipping rate. Please understand that the price in fact does not include the whole of the international shipping cost. I am chipping in a lot hoping to get the board to someone who would appreciate it and make good use of it! :)

Please reply to the post or send me a private message if you are interested in my boards. Thank you.

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you! If you have got friends who may be interested please help spread the words! They are taking up space and aren't doing anything in a city with few boarders and no snow :(

1 - 6 of 6 Posts