Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
THE BOARD HAS BEEN SOLD

Hi guys,

I'm looking to sell my brand new 2013 Lib Tech T. Rice Pro 153cm. To make a long story short, I wanted a 154 TRS (a flex rating of 5), but since it didn't have a sintered base, I went with the 153 T. Rice Pro which Lib Tech says has a flex rating of a 6. Upon receiving it, it's stiffer than I had hoped it would be. Ended up buying a Never Summer Proto HD in a 154.

The board is in brand new, mint condition. There are no blemishes. I bought it in late August from my local board shop so it hasn't been ridden yet. I have the plastic sleeve that came with the board. The only thing missing is the product info/tech spec sheet that's on the base of the board. Let me know if you'd like to see pictures. I'll probably end up posting pictures tomorrow or the next day anyway.

Looking to get $350 shipped in the continental US. I am located in Las Vegas.

Thank you for looking.

Let me know if you'd like to see additional pictures. For those wondering, those are 2013 Burton Restricted Cartels on the board.

·
Registered
257 Posts
How you like your Proto? I'm in the same boat, thinking about getting rid of my TRice 153, too stiff....

1 - 3 of 3 Posts