Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD

Anyone in Calgary interested in my Raptor?

You know the board. Pretty stiff. Absolutely rails on groomers. Awesome in pow.

Its in great condition 8.5-9/10

Used about 15 times resort riding only.

This is the '11-'12 model. 20th anniversary edition.

$300. Maybe OBO?

Board is $650 brand new at local shop(s).

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
BUMP

Will listen to offers. Will post detailed pictures of mild scratches if anyone is interested.

High angle shots make the board look brand new.

Would prefer not to ship but I head up and around the province. BC resorts/Banff area/ Edmonton area.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am interested if you are willing to ship to Nelson, BC. Please post up pics if you can, thx!
Ill try get a bunch of pics up tmrw. I've never shipped a board before but would be willing to, unless someone locally wants to buy in the next few days.

·
Registered
6,277 Posts
Little tip for shipping in Canada.

The greyhound bus is pretty cheap, I've bundled 5 boards & 3 pairs of bindings into one cocoon & shipped it from Vancouver to Winnipeg for like $50 bucks or so.

It shouldn't cost much or take very long.

The best part, is you can ship them collect, just go there with the board & an address give it to them & walk away. No pay.

I keep forgetting to text you atr3yu.:blink:

TT

·
Registered
736 Posts
Little tip for shipping in Canada.

The greyhound bus is pretty cheap, I've bundled 5 boards & 3 pairs of bindings into one cocoon & shipped it from Vancouver to Winnipeg for like $50 bucks or so.

It shouldn't cost much or take very long.

The best part, is you can ship them collect, just go there with the board & an address give it to them & walk away. No pay.

I keep forgetting to text you atr3yu.:blink:

TT
Hey Timmy,

Thanks for the tip bro! I have a Greyhound like 5 min from where I work. I also tore apart my house for that fucking receipt and I cannot find it anywhere. I guess we were both fucked on that one. Luckily my boots are still holding up thus far. Though that weird shell fabric is starting to crackle.

·
Registered
736 Posts
Hey man I ended up getting a Lib Tech Travis Rice Pro Horse Power, so I think that the boards are two similar to justify owning both. I apologize on getting your hopes up on the sale. I am sure someone will scoop this thing soon.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts