Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Just one question. What boot size will these fit, and would it mount to a Burton 3D hole pattern without much fooling around? These look really nice, and for one helluva price for the condition!

·
Premium Member
4,142 Posts
Just one question. What boot size will these fit, and would it mount to a Burton 3D hole pattern without much fooling around? These look really nice, and for one helluva price for the condition!
probably with an adapter disc the Rides come with a micro-disc which is smaller but still accomodates the same 4x inserts. Not sure if these come with a 3d-ready disc but I'd be surprised if Ride doesn't offer one if you call/email and ask.

·
Registered
585 Posts
probably with an adapter disc the Rides come with a micro-disc which is smaller but still accomodates the same 4x inserts. Not sure if these come with a 3d-ready disc but I'd be surprised if Ride doesn't offer one if you call/email and ask.
If the mounting disk has two slots (as opposed to four individual holes) like my Ride Rodeos, they will fit Burton 3D boards. All you have to do is rotate the disk sideways. Super simple and works great. I've done it before.

·
Registered
83 Posts
If the mounting disk has two slots (as opposed to four individual holes) like my Ride Rodeos, they will fit Burton 3D boards. All you have to do is rotate the disk sideways. Super simple and works great. I've done it before.
Thanks. Now, I MAY be interested in these, provided they fit a size 8 or 9. Hopefully these won't give me toe drag, thank god for wide boards.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks. Now, I MAY be interested in these, provided they fit a size 8 or 9. Hopefully these won't give me toe drag, thank god for wide boards.
I ride a size 9 and my boot has no overhang, it was adjusted perfectly for that.

let me know.

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Also, and not to mess up a sale, but the El Hefes have a mini-disc so I don't know if that will work with the Burton 3D system, regardless of having the two slots. My new Capos have the mini-disc and they are NOT compatible with the 3D system as is; as Dave mentioned you may have to see if there is a different disc you use from Ride. Compatible Mounting Systems | Customer Service | Ride Snowboards 2012-2013

I would still contact Ride and see if there is some way to do it, even despite this information. Those are good bindings, considering buying them even if they don't fit your current board and get one that they'll fit on! :D

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Also, and not to mess up a sale, but the El Hefes have a mini-disc so I don't know if that will work with the Burton 3D system, regardless of having the two slots. My new Capos have the mini-disc and they are NOT compatible with the 3D system as is; as Dave mentioned you may have to see if there is a different disc you use from Ride. Compatible Mounting Systems | Customer Service | Ride Snowboards 2012-2013

I would still contact Ride and see if there is some way to do it, even despite this information. Those are good bindings, considering buying them even if they don't fit your current board and get one that they'll fit on! :D
no worries about messing up a sale, rather have all of the information out there then some surprises for the potential buyer.

best bet would be to give Ride a quick call, they are very good at answering the phone.

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
I wish they were XL...I would consider them for sure knowing what I now know about their cousin the Capos.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts