·
Reformed Creep-o-saurus
6,863 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Reformed Creep-o-saurus
6,863 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah I like the boat, it was fun! I just don't use it at all... No bites in Calgary so I figured I'd post it here. Problem is late August isn't likely the best time to sell kayaks. :dizzy:

·
Premium Member
395 Posts
Yeah I like the boat, it was fun! I just don't use it at all... No bites in Calgary so I figured I'd post it here. Problem is late August isn't likely the best time to sell kayaks. :dizzy:
Especially on this site right now. A lot of gear sales going on around the countries.

Good luck bro.

·
Registered
730 Posts
awwwww man, I JUST bought a kayak! I shoulda looked better on Kjiji and I coulda helped you out!

Where do you climb? lots of outdoor stuff or indoor? im usually at stronghold once a week.

·
Reformed Creep-o-saurus
6,863 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
awwwww man, I JUST bought a kayak! I shoulda looked better on Kjiji and I coulda helped you out!

Where do you climb? lots of outdoor stuff or indoor? im usually at stronghold once a week.
Crap! Know anyone else looking? I haven't used them just looking to make enough to cover all our climbing gear.

So far in Calgary we've only hit Wasootch slabs. Bought the groupon deal for Cruz so going there for a month or so, then we'll see! Is stronghold the 16th ave location?

That's probably the closest to Airdrie so likely where we'll end up. I'm just bored of the gym, and would like to climb instead. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
730 Posts
Is stronghold the 16th ave location?

That's probably the closest to Airdrie so likely where we'll end up. I'm just bored of the gym, and would like to climb instead. :thumbsup:
Ya, its one of the better in Calgary for sure. really good route climbing

1 - 8 of 8 Posts