Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Trying to unload my Rossi Jibsaw 160cm mid wide. I bought this board on clearance last season and only had a chance to take it out for 6 days.

The board is in really great condition and can do it all. There is nothing wrong with the edges or the base. It's really in great condition.

I'm looking to get $140 shipped.

·
Registered
6,277 Posts
I like that lots, my size too.

I rode the 55? Only for a couple hours, but it was awsome.

That's the best Jib-ssw graphic so far

TT

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Probably an extra 20 bucks or so, but that's just off the top of my head. If you're really interested I can try to get a definite price.
ehhhh, if its still available in a few weeks. I just bought my girl friend a set up and i should wait until i get paid again.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
A lot of love, but no real interest yet. I'm sure somebody could use a deck like this before the season starts.

·
Registered
982 Posts
Why are you getting rid of it?

Ill do you a favor and hype it up a bit.

its rocker / camber 40% rocker 60% camber
"jib" is in the name but its anything but a jib board... flex raiting at a 7.
where its stiffer in the middle softer tips.
also has magnetraction... ( not the standard magne but a more subtle version which allows great hold without that "stick a fork in the ground feeling when you fall" )

I rode this board a couple seasons ago. its great and actually pulled the trigger on one 2 days ago. (sorry Kdirt)

The grpahic on this on is my fav byfar though

Here is a link to AngrySnowboarder's review
2014 Rossignol Jibsaw Snowboard Used and Review «

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Why are you getting rid of it?

Ill do you a favor and hype it up a bit.

its rocker / camber 40% rocker 60% camber
"jib" is in the name but its anything but a jib board... flex raiting at a 7.
where its stiffer in the middle softer tips.
also has magnetraction... ( not the standard magne but a more subtle version which allows great hold without that "stick a fork in the ground feeling when you fall" )

I rode this board a couple seasons ago. its great and actually pulled the trigger on one 2 days ago. (sorry Kdirt)

The grpahic on this on is my fav byfar though

Here is a link to AngrySnowboarder's review
2014 Rossignol Jibsaw Snowboard Used and Review «
Thanks for the hype. It's a great board, but I've now gone down the Never Summer Proto HD path as many others have and am not so sure I will need both decks.

·
Registered
16 Posts
How much did you sell it for? I love this board. I just saw it I would if bought it :( I'm grabbing the 2013 this Friday but I hate the graphics :(

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
How much did you sell it for? I love this board. I just saw it I would if bought it :( I'm grabbing the 2013 this Friday but I hate the graphics :(
I got 150 for it. Thats basically what I paid a year ago so I'm happy, but its well worth a lot more considering the tech built into it. I just wanted something that could charge a little harder.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts