Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looks like my season is pretty much over with the dislocation. I live in Edmonton and am selling the card for $80. It hasn't been used. Hit me up @ [email protected] since I'm pretty bad for checking the site. Thanks for reading!

·
Registered
729 Posts
Hey dude, I'm not interested in your card, but what did you dislocate?

·
Registered
729 Posts
Haha didn't even notice that. A dislocated shoulder doesn't mean you can't still ride. I had a mean 2nd degree AC separation last Dec and I finally finished physio last month. Still rode Whistler, Mt. Baker, The Van mountains, Fernie, Kimberly, and the Alberta hills. Stay out of the park and just ride pow, groomers, trees, and slack country. Sucks but you can still link turns.

I bought an "AC protector" from Aspen medical supplies in St. Albert. It's a neoprene half sleeve that keeps the shoulder nice and tight, it might help. Don't give up on the season just yet, its not even January dude.

·
Premium Member
2,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Haha didn't even notice that. A dislocated shoulder doesn't mean you can't still ride. I had a mean 2nd degree AC separation last Dec and I finally finished physio last month. Still rode Whistler, Mt. Baker, The Van mountains, Fernie, Kimberly, and the Alberta hills. Stay out of the park and just ride pow, groomers, trees, and slack country. Sucks but you can still link turns.

I bought an "AC protector" from Aspen medical supplies in St. Albert. It's a neoprene half sleeve that keeps the shoulder nice and tight, it might help. Don't give up on the season just yet, its not even January dude.
I'm on WCB right now. If I get caught riding, I am in sooooo much trouble. As it is, I'm honestly terrified to even slip on a patch of ice right now, nevermind crashing on my snowboard.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts