Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Mhm I just bought the 2014 Lashed in black today and they are awesome, but reeeally expensive : (

·
Not quite reformed yet
8,459 Posts
You might do better selling them on CL or Ebay. Only because since there are fewer women than men on the forum, your odds of finding another woman who wants that model and needs the same size r lower.

At least on Eb or CL, women actually in the market for boots can search and find you. Just a thought. :dunno:

Good luck. :thumbsup:

....oh, and maybe Gear Trade?

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
They have been on CL for like 6 months : ( only 6 views this week for ebay, no bites.

I keep dropping the price but, fuck, $50 is so cheap for these boots and they are like 99% new.

·
Not quite reformed yet
8,459 Posts
They have been on CL for like 6 months : ( only 6 views this week for ebay, no bites.

I keep dropping the price but, fuck, $50 is so cheap for these boots and they are like 99% new.
:( bummer. Being a dude, I really wouldn't know this from what you've posted about your boot size, but r your feet particularly,...... Dainty? Bigger, smaller than the average woman's? It's a good brand, popular boot, and you're right! $50 is cheap. I wouldn't think they'd be too hard to sell at that price.

Have you looked into Gear Trade?

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yeah for a 20 year old I'm really tiny. The size shouldn't be a problem, plenty of kids could wear this. Boy or Girl, they are just all white. Maybe on CL I'll mark it as kids.

And no gear trade. Everything I own is brand new and good brands.

·
Not quite reformed yet
8,459 Posts
LOL,.. I'm not sure but there might be a little confusion about what I meant by Gear Trade. (...if I'm wrong I apologize.) I don't know a lot about the site & how it works, but Gear Trade is a web site where (new?) or used gear is for sale. Seems to have a lot of snowboarding stuff on it the few times I've browsed it.

Here's the link;
Used Bikes, Skis, Snowboards | Buy & Sell Outdoor Gear | GearTrade.com

If nothing else, it's one more place for you to list your boots FS.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Oh hahaha thanks, never heard of that site, I thought you literally meant a trade...

·
Registered
8,201 Posts
yea Chomps...she doesn't want your gear :laugh:

Yes, CL under kids gear or hold on to them til next Oct and put them up again or in a swap....$50 sounds like a great price. Or hold on to them as a pair for back-ups. I have 1 old 305 32's for back up and 2 more new pairs of focus boas for future riding because they were the right size and could not pass them up for the price $49 and $39 :yahoo:. Besides my current pair of focus boas....its like being the imelda marcos of sb boots.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts