Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a 2011 Charlie 164 in almost new condition. I would prefer to trade this for a 158 chuck in similar condition, but I am also willing to sell for $210 shipped. Would be willing to throw in anything from this thread for free: http://www.trusnow.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=52454&PID=1232301. However if you want the boots or jacket, I'd ask that you cover the extra shipping, as they would not be able to fit in the box.

Board is in fantastic condition. Very faint circles from bindings, and one marked area on the topsheet which is almost impossible to see in the picture. There is only one scratched area on the base, so shallow you can't even feel them when you run your finger over.

·
Registered
10,674 Posts
Sick board for a good price. Somebody needs to jump on this thing. I would myself if I didnt' already have the same board.

But, WTF is that "leg bag" thing???

If I was buying, I'd probably offer an additional $10 if the seller would keep the goggles and "leg bag".

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Product from airblaster, hasn't been made in a few years though. Worn around the leg like so (I claim no credit to this image, just a random one I found on google):

And if the buyer doesn't want the extras, that's fine with me.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Added free size 8 burton ambush boots, or special blend jacket in M, if buyer covers the extra shipping.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts