Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Post your gamer tags and what system you play on if thats what your into. I'm UnkeptPorpoise on xbox. I usually play black ops 2 or f1 but gta v is coming out and it would be sweet to play with some people from the forum.

·
Banned!
7,679 Posts
I play PC games -mostly Battle.net- with a handle of some Klinger iteration.

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
Xbox is jdot1991, PS3 is Uglyfido. I think the only multiplayer game I actively play right now on my xbox is Crackdown. Gotta love the free games for gold. :) On my PS3, shit, I'm not sure I've ever actually bothered with trying to play multiplayer anything on my PS3. Maybe some Bioshock 2....once I think. Lol Anyway, always down to add to the friend list, you never know when you might wanna play a game with someone.

·
Registered
23 Posts
XBOX Gamertag: Til Daddy if you send me an invite just put in a message you are from the forum. I get a lot of odd people sending me invites from COD

·
Reformed Creep-o-saurus
6,863 Posts
I used to play a lot of SOCOM on PS2 and PS3, a little bit of COD online. GT5 online was decent but people would drop out in the middle of a race.

Now I don't bother. I play the microsoft solitare collection on my Surface. Gotta love polished up windows 3.1 games!!! :yahoo:

·
Premium Member
951 Posts
Seppuccu on PSN. I play Journey, Flower, and every now and then Little Big Planet 2 and...SSX. :)

·
Registered
97 Posts
(PS4) PSN: MtnSteeze
I mostly play Resogun, NHL 15, Destiny

·
Registered
9,306 Posts
Out curiosity, what do you play other than Titanfall?
Why do u ask? Do u play titanfall?
Nah, Sony for me. Just curious what the people that dont like Destiny do like. Its been a great time filler from Dark Souls 2 stress releif and till Dragon Age comes out for me.

Multiplayer is fun. I probably won't play much destiny when dragon age comes out
Yes this. I need to get me Boderlands the Pre Sequel as well.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts