Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,
So basically im after some new bindings, if I get it from overseas the warranty is void, if I get it local it cost $100.00 more.

Is it worth going for the warranty? do the companies provide spare parts if something breaks etc? not sure how far it goes.

Also just had a look at my board, seems flow has a limited 1 year one.

Any opinion on which to go for or if the warranty is worth it in the first place?

Thanks!

·
Super Moderator
5,716 Posts
You're faced with the same flip-of-a-coin problem that everyone faces when deciding whether or not to get the extended warranty. :p There's no way to predict the 'right' outcome. Personally I'd be more concerned about the hassle involved in trying to handle an overseas warranty issue. Worth the $100 to me for the convenience of dealing locally. But that's just my personal take.

·
Registered
251 Posts
I have personally broken a lot of gear and can't buy anything without proper warranty. If you ride hard I would pay extra for the better warranty.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Rome, Never Summer, and Flux come to mind when I think about warranty and great customer service. Also dogfunk and backcountry have 100% return policy.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts