Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone.

This year I've decided to buy an entirely new setup to last me for the long run. I have decided on getting a 153 cm Lib Tech Attack Banana with Rome 390 Boss bindings, both 2014 models. I'm wondering if I can get the most out of my board with this combination. Also I'm wondering if this might be too advanced for me, or is it fine for someone who wants to learn and get used to this kind of setup?

Anyways this would be my second season ever snowboarding. Last season I pretty much got most of the basics down and I can ride down the green trails and do a little bit of the blue (with about a 40% chance of falling on my face). This will be my first time not using rentals. I kind of want to play in the park a bit once in a while too when I get tired of just bombing the slopes. I'm standing at 5'6" without any gear and weigh around 165 with size 9 boots. Finally I'm going to be snowboarding mostly in the New England areas like Vermont and places that use snow machines where the snow can sometimes get a bit packed. Thank you everyone for your help.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts