Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
848 Posts
Um …….. you’re not a women and you want to ride a women’s board? I know you are short and don’t weight shit but come on man get a youth board or a 147 mans board.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well thanks for bein a dickhead. im buying a womans board because its cheaper and these two still have all the great tech that guys boards have, unlike youth boards. but by all means please tell me WHY a man should not ride a womans board, and feel free to leave out the chauvinist bullshit, if you can

·
Registered
848 Posts
I wasn’t being a dick but I can be if you really want that, brash yeah sure but you also said I want to ride a women’s board cause you weight 125 and are 5’5” big f’ing deal that is not that small for a guy. As for why I said what I said if you used the search button you will see that this has been talked about here. So if you have smaller feet also then do what you want and don’t care what a “dickhead” says on the INTERNET.

http://www.snowboardingforum.com/boards/26673-difference-between-men-women-board.html

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
typical, cant handle when someone fires back. i have read through those threads, and i've done my research about board width too. however, i havent been able to find a thread that asks which of these too boards is better, please point me to that one, i guess my search button aint workin. my size isnt why i want a womans board, read my last comment. my size is just why its ok for me to be riding a womans board.

·
Registered
249 Posts
125lb you can easily ride a mens board that's like 151 or around there. I think you would also be better off with a mens board because you have so many more options and there is a good chance a womens board won't be wide enough.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
fair enough, are the ones that you can reccomend at 150 or below? thats are still really good all mountain boards?

·
Registered
74 Posts
what's your boot size? if your foot is very small, then i think a women's board is a fine idea, but if you have a normal sized foot, i'd probably stick with a man's board

Rob

1 - 11 of 11 Posts