Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys, was wondering if yall could help me out with my board choice. i am about 5'6, 140, and consider myself an intermediate rider. im now living at keystone though so i feel like my riding progresses really fast since i ride every day before work when season starts. i like to bomb hills, tree runs, and hit natural features/jibs, and ended last season working on medium sized jumps. this season i wanted to work more on riding switch and learning to do a 180. right now I'm on the burton day trader which is great for pow so ive got the pow days pretty covered but its super directional and not great for the other stuff.

thinking about either the ladies choice or the b-pro and was wondering what yall thought? any advice would be super! also if anyone wants to recommend bindings since the ones i have now wont work on a gnu.

·
Registered
3,978 Posts
Never see much on them, but the Roxy boards come out of the same plant. The Torah Bright for example may be close to the bpro?

·
Registered
3,978 Posts
idk about now...but in the past roxy were waaay more soft than gnu's
It could be. They seem to have pretty small marget penetration so I never really read much on them.

I always just look at them for my daughter's next board, but she's pretty tame so soft isn't an issue.

I kind of just like their top sheets better, gnus are typically kind of fugly imo.

I'm actually not sure if they have the 2016s out yet, or if they will at all.

·
Premium Member
1,462 Posts
BPro is a big mountain ladies all mountain board........not something I'd ride in the park but probably ok for big jumps.

·
Shred Monster
1,192 Posts
LC will be more versatile for what you want to do

1 - 8 of 8 Posts